News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Change of map ??

Started by Tiger-G, May 08, 2019, 12:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger-G

Hi  :icon_biggrin:,

Do any of you out there have a different map on your Tiger other than the TOR or standard map ??

I fancy a change, and want something that gives more power and torque but is still safe for the engine. Not really bothered about fuel economy, it's the fun factor I want  :icon_wink:

Cheers.
Safe Riding.

Regards,
Graeme.

Chris Canning

Do a search Metal Guru he's down in Kent he did his own thing years ago that by all accounts worked really well but wouldn't work in Bixxers Tiger but if you looking for a map to just drop in from a commercial source? Never seen one.

Tiger-G

Quote from: Chris Canning on May 08, 2019, 02:54:38 PM
Do a search Metal Guru he's down in Kent he did his own thing years ago that by all accounts worked really well but wouldn't work in Bixxers Tiger but if you looking for a map to just drop in from a commercial source? Never seen one.

Thanks Chris, will have a look  :icon_wink:
Safe Riding.

Regards,
Graeme.