News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Nothing but bags

Started by DeepInTheHeartOfTexas, May 15, 2019, 11:30:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeepInTheHeartOfTexas

Added a 35L top box to round out the luggage.  Test rode with just the top box, then with just the two panniers and then with all three.  Granted, I wasn't carrying anything other than my work lunch kit, but I couldn't really tell they were installed.  More of an experiment to see how much the bike is pushed around on the highway by wind and passing vehicles.  Nothing noteworthy at this time. 

Tiger-G

How about my set-up for touring ?? You certainly know the front panniers are on !!

Safe Riding.

Regards,
Graeme.

DeepInTheHeartOfTexas

:bowdown

Ha!  Nice!  Add a ruck sack and see the world!

Ossian

Quote from: Tiger-G on May 16, 2019, 10:29:27 AM
How about my set-up for touring ?? You certainly know the front panniers are on !!
:icon_eek: If you put any load in those front bags, you will be lucky to survive.

Tiger-G

Quote from: Ossian on June 14, 2019, 10:50:33 PM
:icon_eek: If you put any load in those front bags, you will be lucky to survive.

Get away.....perfectly safe !!  :icon_wink:

(well it was 'till I noticed all the bolts coming loose  :bug_eye)
Safe Riding.

Regards,
Graeme.