News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

ISO: Steamer Front Indicators

Started by 98TIGA, June 17, 2019, 08:39:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

98TIGA

Desperately in need of both front indicators for my '98 Tiger. Thanks!
'98 Tiger, '12 Bonneville SE, '91 K100RS

Mustang

Good luck .....they've been unobtainable for a couple years now .
Bike bandit lists them but what you get are Girly blinkers
They plug and play fit but do not look the same
They're ok if you change all 4

98TIGA

Thanks, Mustang. I was actually hoping I might be able to pick up on some used indicators from someone who was parting out their bike. I got a number of parts last year from a fella' on the Tiger Facebook page.  He had some front indicators but the lenses were cracked, so I figured I'd hold out for some nicer ones... little did I know they were rare as hen's teeth! I'm kinda' kicking myself right now.

I don't mind putting the 955i ones on there, but I can't justify paying the absurd Bike Bandit shipping rates.  You wouldn't happen to have another source for them, would you? I suppose I could always look up the part number on their website and see if I can find them elsewhere.

My local stealership wants $50 per indicator, and I can only assume they're the same Girly indicators you're referring to.

98TIGA

If anyone has some Girly indicators for sale, I'll take those too! I'm not picky.

98TIGA

I guess I lucked out! Found some original T400 indicators (used) on Ebay.

98TIGA

Got 'em in the mail last night and my heart sunk... apparently "fully-functional" means something different in German. Lenses and stalks were cracked beyond repair-- worse than the ones I intended to replace!

tankerman

They just don't like us leaving the EU!