News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

SW Motech Tank Bag for Girly ***Sold***

Started by orange99, February 03, 2019, 01:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orange99

SW Motech Engage Tank Bag  in excellent condition - this uses their tank ring for easy connection - £50 plus any postage

It comes with the tank ring for Triumphs and this version comes with an electrical outlet - the ring has a cable that you run down to your battery and you have a power outlet in the bag. The connectors are bullets but I've also included a fly lead with a cigarette lighter connector. This is the first generation SW Motech tank ring so isn't compatible with their current Evo rings.

The only thing missing is the rain cover - I just spray it with nikwax once a year and I've no problem with leakage.

It fits the 955 tank really well for a big bag (7 litres) with no fouling of my (standard) bars or obstruction of the clocks - it also fits other bikes with a curved tank so should fit other Tigers.

Let me know if you want more details or pics
2011 Yamaha TDM900                                                   2018 Tiger Sport
2008 Yamaha XJR1300

PeteH

Is this still available? I know its been on a while.
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

orange99

Yes, it is - and sorry I hadn't noticed this update, I was just about to try my luck on Ebay marketplace
2011 Yamaha TDM900                                                   2018 Tiger Sport
2008 Yamaha XJR1300