News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Exhaust

Started by kennyjd, September 02, 2019, 08:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kennyjd

Anyone any suggestions on a Replacement Silencer? not too loud??

HockleyBoy

If you can find one, the Triumph Off Road is pretty good, increases the sound a bit but not in a nuisance way!
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Bostedsprocket

Quote from: HockleyBoy on September 03, 2019, 10:24:41 AM
If you can find one, the Triumph Off Road is pretty good, increases the sound a bit but not in a nuisance way!
I agree, I have the tor can fitted and its not too loud but has a nice deep tone.
If its got titts or wheels it'll give ya trouble!!!

Chris Canning

I ran a TOR can for years and it was fine the crease in the outside skin made by the baffle inside got on my tits in the end(they all have it) and I fitted a Remus didn't run any better but I was a lot happier particularly on days like to today with an exceptional tank of Esso's finest Super unleaded in the middle of Wales  :icon_lol:

Bostedsprocket

Quote from: Chris Canning on September 03, 2019, 11:38:13 PM
I ran a TOR can for years and it was fine the crease in the outside skin made by the baffle inside got on my tits in the end(they all have it) and I fitted a Remus didn't run any better but I was a lot happier particularly on days like to today with an exceptional tank of Esso's finest Super unleaded in the middle of Wales  :icon_lol:
Where you been Chris Elan Valley?
If its got titts or wheels it'll give ya trouble!!!

Chris Canning

Normally end up at Crossgates cafe the variable ways to get there are endless including yesterday's route which at one time ended up with WTF am I  :icon_lol:

VABird

There was a Stayintune on my 955i when I bought it. I love the sound, but have nothing but my stock 1050 to compare it to.
The ride might be fun, but in the great scheme of things, it's the destination that counts.
John 3:16

Timbox2

Before MOTAD went pop I had one of their Venom cans on my last 955, nicely made and cheap as chips and with the baffle not too loud. Someone I think has bought the old stock up somewhere

Found an old pic of it too:
2016 Tiger Sport

Ron in Buffalo

I used a pipe and a big hammer  :cp and knocks the plates out sounds good and it is cheap. There are articles on how to do this operation. Nice deep tone when you crack the throttle.

Timbox2

Quote from: Ron in Buffalo on September 09, 2019, 06:36:39 PM
I used a pipe and a big hammer  :cp and knocks the plates out sounds good and it is cheap. There are articles on how to do this operation. Nice deep tone when you crack the throttle.

Yep, the Jeremy Clarkson school of modification works too :ImaPoser
2016 Tiger Sport