News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

USA Ride 2020?

Started by ssevy, November 24, 2019, 12:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssevy

Just offering up my services again if anyone is interested in some riding either here in the northeast, or somewhere else stateside. Major airports are a 3.5 hour ride, easy peasy for me to pick up folks and their gear.

If you want to grab some bikes on the east coast and then ride west and leave from an airport out there, that is easy, too. I could use this as part of my ride west to visit my daughter in LA, dropping you off in Denver, or wherever, and return at my leisure.

Details can all be worked out, expenses estimated, and I am happy to create some routes based upon what everyone wants to see along the way.

Having a best friend with early-onset Alzheimer's (he's in his 60's) has underscored the importance of not putting off exciting things for the future. Just sayin'.....
I may not be big, but I'm slow.

London_Phil

Might see if I can persuade my company to fly me out to NJ for some training next year, so you never know.