News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Headlight fairing interchange

Started by xtmag, November 26, 2019, 11:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xtmag

Does anyone know the compatibility of headlight fairings? My 99 855i has seen better days.
Would a 98 fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Canning

885i and the 955 most certainly are i've Done it but i'd Doubt if either did with the Steamer totally different animal apart from the name Tiger and 3 cylinders :icon_biggrin:

Mustang

As chris says 99 and up to 06
Will /should interchange.
98 and earlier are totally different.

xtmag

Oops! I meant 885i not 855i.
Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Canning

Errrrm if you mean 885i most definitely because that is what is on mine,good old Triumph wouldn't do me a silver one in 2001 so in the end bought another set of panels and headlight surround of a yellow 885i and had them sprayed silver,a black Bagster tank cover hides the black tank....

The original body work must have been in the loft 15 years!! Along with brakes and wheels they will be worth something one day...

With hindsight should have left them and had a yellow 955  :icon_wink: