News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Wanted to Buy, 99-03 Girly OEM muffler

Started by fishnbiker, November 17, 2019, 09:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishnbiker

Looking for an OEM muffler to fit a 99-03 Triumph 885/955 Girly Tiger. Need shipping to 98281, Washington USA  or V9H 1V2, BC Canada.

Thanks.
Ken/Fishnbiker
& Felix, blue 95 Tiger, & Buzz, 08 blue Suzuki DR 650 SE, & Mini-D, 97 white Suzuki DR 350 SE

Chris Canning

The good news I have a brand new one used when they started the bike at the factory and taken off before I took it out of the shop and been boxed for the last 19 years it's some where... in the house.

The bad news wrong side of the pond and with UK postal services you'd need a mortgage to pay for shipping i'm Sure you can find one your side.

fishnbiker

Thanks for thinking of me, but I fear you may be right about postage. Will keep you in mind if I find a way.
Ken/Fishnbiker
& Felix, blue 95 Tiger, & Buzz, 08 blue Suzuki DR 650 SE, & Mini-D, 97 white Suzuki DR 350 SE