News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

VIN Number locations on Girly

Started by wyaTT37, December 25, 2019, 04:05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wyaTT37

Hi guys, newbie here....sort of. I owned a 2001 955 and sold it in 2003 due to unimportant reasons.

I just bought a 2005 w 16.8 K miles on her. My VIN number on top of the ECU under the seat is almost worn off and I know the inspector will need to see the VIN on the bike to issue a certificate. Is there another place other than the ECU sticker where I can see the VIN?

Thanks much!

wyaTT
Thanks to "those who we cannot mention",  Im keeping my Tigers outfitted for Mad Max world, coming to a hometown near you in short order.

VABird

With the handlebars turned left, look on the frame at the steering head on the right.
The ride might be fun, but in the great scheme of things, it's the destination that counts.
John 3:16