News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2020 Meet

Started by threepot, February 14, 2020, 09:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threepot

Where this year? Any suggestions?
95 Super111
96 Tiger

PeteH

Hmm, just depends on when also, suggest  a poll  :nod
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Nick Calne

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

ssevy

United States has some cool roads🤓
I may not be big, but I'm slow.

Nick Calne

I would love to know for sure.

Nick Calne

This is going well....  Lake district?

threepot

Nice campsite in Coniston. Stayed there on my way up to the Scotland meet.
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Nick Calne

Ivor and I did the hardknott/ wrynose pass a year ago and is was really phone. Sin came too but on a trophy! Does that even count?

mat-tiger1

All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

London_Phil

threepot

Under the circumstances,do we cancel/postpone?😕
95 Super111
96 Tiger

mat-tiger1

I think after all this we'll all be glad of a ride out & a get together over a few beers!  :icon_rolleyes:
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Nick Calne

We'll all be working like fury trying to save our jobs.
I need a ride out at 2 miles per cc and nearly as many beers.

Geoff W

Where can we go that is pleasant in September, and will have its borders open?...............Scotland! Usually good weather that time of year, and midges are disappearing.
We will just have to sit it out and wait.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

mat-tiger1

Members of the Wiltshire Tigers group are itching for a runout as soon as the lockdown is relaxed so why don't we make it a joint meet? Whether it's just a day out or an overnight stay?
Anyone had any ideas? (It's not as if you've had much else to do!  :icon_rolleyes:) I'll put forward the Peak District as an idea, but I'll happily go along with whatever is most popular with you guys!  :thumbsup
Let's be hearing from you then!  :ear