News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

17 BOLTS !

Started by qbto, September 09, 2014, 08:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qbto

To change a bloody light bulb !
FFS Triumph who designed that set up ?

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: qbto on September 09, 2014, 08:58:16 PM
To change a bloody light bulb !
FFS Triumph who designed that set up ?

:ImaPoser hope ya checked yer expansion tank elbows while ya were in there  :icon_smile:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

sailorcolin

Leave it to the British to over engineer everything, whether it needs it or not! Hey, at least we don't have Lucus electrics!

Chris Canning

Made me smile when I read this when I changed my elbow including taking off the light guard it was done in under an hour and that included putting all the tools away too actually strip the front off light guard/indicators screen and fairing pheww must have been all of 5 minutes most of the time was cleaning  :icon_wink:

mark_s

I just changed the headlamp bulb on my sv1000n - I took out 15 less bolts than you did......

dino1

17 less bolts on the vfr  :augie