News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Mustang’s obituary

Started by ssevy, May 24, 2020, 12:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tankerman

Unfortunately we can't access that from here, (UK/Europe) but bad news however you look at it.
RIP Mustang!

fishnbiker

Sorry to hear this news. He was a major contributor here that I learned a lot from. He will be missed.
Ken/Fishnbiker
& Felix, blue 95 Tiger, & Buzz, 08 blue Suzuki DR 650 SE, & Mini-D, 97 white Suzuki DR 350 SE

London_Phil

Kenneth George Nadon 1954
Posted on February 18, 2020 by dany
Obituary Franklin Kenneth George Nadon Kenneth G. Nadon, 65, a resident of Franklin for over 40 years died, unexpectedly, Saturday, February 15, 2020 at the Concord Hospital, Concord, NH with his wife Laura at his side. Ken was born in Waltham, Massachusetts, October 5, 1954. Kenneth was a graduate of high school in Goose Bay, Labrador. Kenny, as most friends knew him, was retired from New Hampshire Ball Bearing in Laconia, working in maintenance for over 23 years. He was known to be a Jack of all Trades and had a passion for motor cycles and being on the open road. Kenny was an avid gun collector with a love for photography. He was a long time member of the Pemigewasset Valley Fish and Game Club in Holderness, NH and presently a member of the Franklin Lodge of Elks. BPOE, #1280. Ken was predeceased by his mother Margaret in 2007. He leaves, His father George L. Nadon Jr. of Franklin. His wife of 29 years , Laura D. Nadon of Franklin Daughter: Amy L. Duclos and husband Joseph of Spartanburg, SC Son: Randy E. Nadon and wife Darlena of Franklin Six grandchildren whom Ken was so proud of. Brothers, James A. Nadon of Franklin and Leslie S. Nadon of Cheyenne, WY And of course his dog, Lily A funeral service will be held at 1:00 PM, Saturday, February 22, 2020 at the William F. Smart Sr. Memorial Home, Franklin-Tilton Road, (584 West Main St.) in Tilton, NH. Following the funeral, Ken's family would like to invite everyone to a time of celebration of his life, at the Elks Lodge #1280, 125 South Main Street, Franklin, New Hampshire. Spring burial will be held at Franklin cemetery at a later date. Ken's family has requested to omit flowers and those who wish, may make memorial contributions in Ken's name to the New Hampshire Humane Society, P. O. Box 572, Laconia, NH 03247. To send flowers to Kenneth's family, please visit our floral section.

Timbox2

:icon_frown: :icon_frown:

RIP Ken, never met him like many but felt I knew him
2016 Tiger Sport

Chris Canning

Never met him either and he could be as subtle as a rat with a gold tooth  :icon_biggrin: and that really worked for me,no doubt we'll meet up on the other side RIP dude.

Sidk

HockleyBoy

RIP Mustang,

Very sad news!
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Beernard

RIP Mustang. A man who gave a whole heap to a whole lot of people.
Sadly missed.
Ripper, woke up again.

GavD

Sad news indeed.

RIP Mustang

And thank you.

'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

Bixxer Bob

Kenny will be a great loss to the worldwide Tiger community.  Rip mate  :><
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Newsman

Thats very sad RIP Mustang

nightrunner

RIP Mustang. I haven't checked in here in years. Just now reading this. He was a steamer legend, and from the obit sounds like a stand up guy. There has to be Tigers in heaven.
Scott

Seeking adventure and peril

ssevy

I was riding near Mustang's town yesterday, so I stopped and left a note on the door, hoping that his wife Laura might see it. As it happened, she called me today, and was very appreciative that folks here were aware of his death, as she said that Ken did all of the computer stuff, and she did not know how to access his accounts.
She has sold all of their Tigers, but she said they have some parts and his CNC machines that he used to make the footpegs. I offered to post any of the Tiger stuff she still has on the forum here, and she has my contact info.
She is a very sweet lady, and they had been caring for Ken's father at their house, and he died shortly after Ken, so she has had quite a 2020.
If she sends me a list of parts to sell, I'll include a link here. Also, if any of you would like to make some side money making footpegs, she is selling his CNC cheap.
I may not be big, but I'm slow.

Bixxer Bob

If it was UK I'd give her a fair price for it. If you like, I could advise on value if you know the make / model. I'd hate tsee heroget robbed.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...