News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Mustang’s obituary

Started by ssevy, May 24, 2020, 12:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssevy

Thanks Bob. Demand for that is apparently low in her area. There is a guy that buys and sells used machine tools right in her town, and he wasn't interested in even making an offer. She's got a Bridgeport machine too.
I may not be big, but I'm slow.

Bixxer Bob

Bridgeports are the stalwarts of the small jobbing workshop businesses so shifting that shouldn't be too hard.  Have a look on Ebay and filter by your local arear but include sold items so you can see what they're selling for, not what folks are asking.  If it has some tools with it, basic stuff like tool holders ans a machine vice, will help the price too.

A couple of photos  of the CNC and the make / model would help nail down it's worth.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

ssevy

Thanks for the info. I will share this with her if she contacts me, but I don't want to seem like I am intruding by contacting her again without her initiating the call. She has family helping as well, and I am just a stranger to her, as I spent all of my time with Mustang in the garage when I dropped by.
Thanks for taking the time to follow up!
I may not be big, but I'm slow.

Bixxer Bob

No probs mate! Hope she gets informed help.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...