News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Bixxer Bob is Back

Started by Bixxer Bob, July 09, 2020, 11:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Right guys, I'm back.  With the loss of Mustang we have to pull this together. There's too much knowledge to allow this to fall apart.  I've offered to run it for a while to see how it goes and am waiting to see if any of the other mods show up to help. Thus is not a coup, I'm more than happy to stand aside if any-one else wants the job. Hopefully Abruzzi will be happy to let it run and we can get on with Tigering. Except I don't have one any more (small detail) other than the Explorer😉
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Tiger-G

Good man  :icon_salut:

Too much knowledge on here to let it go  :nono
Safe Riding.

Regards,
Graeme.

Lee337

I would offer to step up but too many things going on at the moment. Being made redundant in December so may re-think then.

Agreed, there's too much info and knowledge here to let it go.
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

HockleyBoy

Good to have you back and the Explorer counts as a Tiger  :icon_lol:
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Timbox2

Well done John, I dont even have a Triumph but they seem to let me in
2016 Tiger Sport

blacktiger

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on July 09, 2020, 11:31:37 PM
Except I don't have one any more (small detail) other than the Explorer😉

I thought the full title was "Tiger Explorer". So you're good to go Bixxer.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

mat-tiger1

Quote from: Timbox2 on July 17, 2020, 12:00:34 AM
Well done John, I dont even have a Triumph but they seem to let me in

Seeing as you were a long-suffering Steamer owner up until recently, we'll let you pop in from time to time!  :icon_lol:

Welcome back Bixxer!!  :thumbsup :><
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Bixxer Bob

Cheers Matt. We'll see how it rolls. Sevvy and I have enough Moderator permissions to keep this place ticking over and will try to keep to the standards Mustang set us.