News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

This site, Tigertriple.

Started by Nick Calne, July 23, 2020, 10:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Wasn't too keen to let me in....but got there in the end  :icon_lol:

Timbox2

Quote from: Chris Canning on July 25, 2020, 04:43:35 PM
Wasn't too keen to let me in....but got there in the end  :icon_lol:

Site knows you too well :ImaPoser
2016 Tiger Sport

Nick Calne

I had a convo with sidk about involvement. He's tied up with other stuff at the moment.
At least we have mods Sevvy and Bixxer.  Sevvy mentioned some training would be cool, Bixxer can you help or do we need to organise a training session with Geof?
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Chris Canning

Quote from: Timbox2 on July 25, 2020, 05:16:28 PM
Site knows you too well :ImaPoser

Think your right takes half a dozen attempts to get in....

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: Nick Calne on July 25, 2020, 09:24:49 PM
I had a convo with sidk about involvement. He's tied up with other stuff at the moment.
At least we have mods Sevvy and Bixxer.  Sevvy mentioned some training would be cool, Bixxer can you help or do we need to organise a training session with Geof?

I've not done any programing for years. Like Sevvy, I could probably pick it up with a bit if work. As a MOD I can tidy up, edit and delete posts, but ant do anything with the database. You need administrator rights for that.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...