News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Anyone Still Here

Started by Chris Canning, January 03, 2021, 09:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

First time i've Managed to get into the site for weeks or is that months, still got the 955 even if it is well down the food chain.

London_Phil

Hi Chris. happy new Year....

Site has been down for a while over December...
Still a few people about..

Tiger-G

Happy new year everyone  :icon_biggrin:

I check the site every day, and it's down much more than it's up and running  :icon_frown:

If possible, would one of the mod's please let us know on the TriumphRat Tiger section what is happening with the site when it's down, so we can keep up to date with what's happening ??
Safe Riding.

Regards,
Graeme.

ghulst

Hi guys,

Happy new year!

Good to see activity here. :) I have talked to Geof and we will start the process of moving the forum to my servers. So hopefuly we'll have the site fully active soon again.
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: ghulst on January 04, 2021, 09:21:53 AM
Hi guys,

Happy new year!

Good to see activity here. :) I have talked to Geof and we will start the process of moving the forum to my servers. So hopefuly we'll have the site fully active soon again.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

Had several messages turn up today from Nick dated August 4th  :icon_eek:

Bigfeesh

It would be good news if it can be revived, too much knowledge to throw away on this forum!
Tiptop

fishnbiker

I got a burst of notifications after a long downtime. Hopefully we are up & running again.
Ken/Fishnbiker
& Felix, blue 95 Tiger, & Buzz, 08 blue Suzuki DR 650 SE, & Mini-D, 97 white Suzuki DR 350 SE

Tiger-G

Ghulst and Bixxer Bob......should the site go down again, is there any chance you could keep us updated on the TriumphRat thread devoted to the subject ??

https://www.triumphrat.net/threads/tigertriple-site.973113/
Safe Riding.

Regards,
Graeme.

ghulst

Quote from: Tiger-G on January 05, 2021, 11:06:44 AM
Ghulst and Bixxer Bob......should the site go down again, is there any chance you could keep us updated on the TriumphRat thread devoted to the subject ??

I didn't have an account there, so I just made one and added to the thread. ;)
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

Tiger-G

Quote from: ghulst on January 05, 2021, 11:23:03 AM
I didn't have an account there, so I just made one and added to the thread. ;)

Many thanks  :icon_salut:
Safe Riding.

Regards,
Graeme.

Lee337

Happy New Year everyone (that's left). Nice to see the site up and running again.

:occasion14
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Nick Calne

HAppy new year everyone.  Good to have the system operational again.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Geoff W

It appears that rumours of T triple's death have been exaggerated, huge thanks to the people reviving this site. Happy New year All.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Sin_Tiger

Oi! Turn that light out it's hurting my eyes  :sleepy1

A Guid New Year to all  :icon_salut:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint