News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Anyone Still Here

Started by Chris Canning, January 03, 2021, 09:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HockleyBoy

Belated Happy New Year to all,

I am still around and will continue to check in here now its all up and running
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

abruzzi

I've been MIA due to a project at work that is consuming me 80 hrs a week.  I'm in the process of transferring the site to a new owner who will hopefully be able to stay more on top of it that I can.

sorry.

London_Phil

Quote from: abruzzi on January 08, 2021, 08:15:33 PM
I've been MIA due to a project at work that is consuming me 80 hrs a week.  I'm in the process of transferring the site to a new owner who will hopefully be able to stay more on top of it that I can.

sorry.

You've done us proud brother, thankyou for keeping it so well for so long...

Timbox2

Quote from: abruzzi on January 08, 2021, 08:15:33 PM

sorry.

80Hrs ?  Part-timer  :ImaPoser    Kidding obviously, thanks for all you have done over the years mate
2016 Tiger Sport

Tiger-G

Abruzzi,

Thanks very much for keeping this valuable Tiger resource going for this long. Time to pass on the baton....you've done us proud  :icon_salut:
Safe Riding.

Regards,
Graeme.

SteveFord

Word has it this site was on life support.
Glad to see if pulled through.

Chris Canning

Have to include the possibility of operator error..... but the last couple of first attempts to login have actually worked  :icon_biggrin:

ghulst

Quote from: Chris Canning on January 11, 2021, 09:15:25 AM
Have to include the possibility of operator error..... but the last couple of first attempts to login have actually worked  :icon_biggrin:

And they should be keeping on working for a while now. ;)

However, for everyone, we're at work, so there will be some downtime soon. We will export all of the messages here, then switch on maintenance mode so nobody can post new things on this forum as we switch over to the new server. That way, no posts will be lost. So, when you see a maintenance mode message, know that we'll be back up soon again.
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

Geoff W

Thank you for all your hard work reviving this site, much appreciated. Most of the Steamer "how to" stickies have disappeared, Mustang said that this occurred when he switched to a new system. Are they permanently lost?
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

ghulst

Quote from: Geoff W on January 11, 2021, 06:26:50 PM
Thank you for all your hard work reviving this site, much appreciated. Most of the Steamer "how to" stickies have disappeared, Mustang said that this occurred when he switched to a new system. Are they permanently lost?

Honestly, I don't know. Does anyone have a list of those subjects? It might be that they are still there, but no longer marked as sticky. If you let me know, I can see what I can do.

Bixxer Bob

Hi guys,

Big thanks to Abuzzi for keeping it going so long, to Nick for driving the recovery and Ghulst for stepping up.

Glad to see some if the old hands still around :occasion14
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

eldiii

Hey all; l'm still riding my 05 Tiger!  Awesome that the site is back up!

Well done!
Ed 

indytiger

Quote from: ghulst on January 05, 2021, 11:23:03 AM
I didn't have an account there, so I just made one and added to the thread. ;)
See how long you last before being banned. 

They took a HOA to the web.   :cp

ghulst

Quote from: indytiger on February 16, 2021, 06:14:47 AM
See how long you last before being banned. 

They took a HOA to the web.   :cp
Well, I was only posting there because I wanted people to know this site is back up. Not really active there otherwise. ;)

Lee337

I pop in there every now & then but am not that active & even when I do post, it's usually in the T3 section.

Much prefer this forum for my Tiger fix.
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.