News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

died

Started by Spud, December 23, 2023, 09:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

Just received a birthday email from the site thank you, even more pleased to see the forum still up and running I thought it had died a natural death  :mut  :wings

Madruss

Still running mate. :thumbsup
It kept me between two parrallel lines while rebuilding my old tiger   ;)
1996 Granite black Steamer, ahead of 40 odd others owned
Regards Russ
An ounce of luck is worth a ton of experience!

Lee337

Still here, been close a couple of times over the years  though.
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Madruss

Just throwing a few words out there to see who's watching on the last day of the year, as I'm probably the first member who'll see in the new year (international dateline)  :augie  :occasion14
Regards Russ

93TigerBill-2016

Hi Russ, and Season's Greetings.

There's a few of us on the East Coast of Oz, and I suspect there may be one or two in UnZud - who would trump us for seeing in the New Year!

My '93 still going, but rides thereon few and far between.

Regards,
Bill
'93 Triumph Tiger, Caspian Blue, Blue Engine Cases
132,000 km;  IBA #45911

Madruss

Happy new year to you Bill.
Forgot about our Kiwi brethren across "dutch"  :icon_mrgreen:
I wonder if there could any rideable tigers in the islands to our east, Fiji, Vanuatu or even New Caledonia  :^_^
Regards Russ