News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Daily smile thread

Started by Lee337, January 09, 2021, 01:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee337

Proof that time is relative.

How long 'just a minute' is, depends on which side of the bathroom door you're on.
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Lee337

No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Lee337

blacktiger

Ivor's back at work then.  :icon_rolleyes:
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Lee337

Lee337

Lee337

Lee337

Lee337

Lee337

My boss has just appointed me as his sexual adviser.
He said, "When I want your fucking advice, I'll ask for it."

I saw a Korean martial artist holding out a basket of donuts.
When I asked to take 2, he said no.
I replied "can I at least Taekwondo?"

Make expensive branded bottled water last longer, by topping it up with tap water!!

When I was at school I was convinced my maths teacher fancied me .
She would put a kiss after every one of my sums

My friend has opened up an ice rink charging just 10p a go .
..... what a cheap skate !

Just dropped my phone in mayonnaise.
Bloody hellman!

A charity pantomime in aid of Paranoid Schizophrenics descended into chaos when someone shouted, 'He's behind you!'

I went for a self-defence class the other night. The instructor said, "I want you to take me by surprise and attack me."
So, when I saw him in Sainsbury's the next day, I threw a tin of beans at his head!

Lee337

We don't know how lucky we are to have the jobs we have. I had a bloke decorating my house for the last three days. I got chatting to him and it turns out he is a pilot for Virgin on Furlough. He is decorating now to try and pay his mortgage, sad times but in fairness he did a great job on the landing

Lee337

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Lee337

Don't you just hate it when you offer a sincere compliment on someone's moustache,

and suddenly she's not your friend anymore.  :^_^

ghulst

2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011