News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Daily smile thread

Started by Lee337, January 09, 2021, 01:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blacktiger

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on February 21, 2021, 04:55:40 AM
I'm not sure if that's very clever, or wrong;   the vertical axis is "Z"

Only in 3D.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Lee337

This morning, my wife and I were having a nice quiet breakfast when I said to her, "When I die, I want you to sell all my stuff immediately."

"Now, why would you want me to do that?" she replied.

"Well, I think that a woman as fine as yourself would remarry one day, and I'd hate some other arsehole using my stuff."

She looked at me intently and said, "What makes you think I'd marry another arsehole?"
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Lee337

No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

ghulst

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on February 21, 2021, 04:55:40 AM
I'm not sure if that's very clever, or wrong;   the vertical axis is "Z"

Not where I grew up...
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

blacktiger

2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Lee337

and no one can hear you scream!

ghulst

2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

Lee337

Lee337

Lee337

Lee337

Went in to Burger king earlier. the woman who served me was wearing a badge on her breast pocket saying 'Pat'.

To cut a long story short, I'm now banned from Burger King.  :icon_scratch:

Lee337

Lee337

Lee337

Lee337