News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Daily smile thread

Started by Lee337, January 09, 2021, 01:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee337

Was called in to my doctors surgery following a blood test last week.

He told me I had to sdtop drinking.

It's gonna be a tough change to get used to, I've been with the same doctor for 15 years.   :occasion14
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

blacktiger

My GP is a lovely looking woman with big tits. Anyway, I went to see her the other day with sore testicles. As she held my testicles, she said; "you must stop wanking." I said why? She said; "because I'm trying to examine you!!!"
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Lee337

First day back in the office today. I got there early, stepped in to the lift & just as the door was about to close, this rather large busty woman got in. Now I'm not usually one to stare but they were rather large.  :bug_eye

Anyway, she noticed me staring and said 'would you please just press one?'

so I did.

I don't think I'll be going in to the office again for a while - at least until I'm released from hospital anyway.
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Sin_Tiger

I knew something was missing in my life  :icon_lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Lee337

Lee337

Nick Calne

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Lee337

Lee337

Lee337

My wife was complaining that nobody ever phoned her, so I put a "How's my driving?" sticker on her car.

The phone hasn't stopped ringing since

Lee337

I saw someone waving but wasn't sure if they were waving at me or someone behind me.

Anyway, in other news... I lost my job as a lifeguard!

Lee337

My wife & I share all the household jobs so we both do equal work.

For example, I load the dishwasher, then she reloads the dishwasher 'the right way'!

Lee337

Yesterday I learnt that 20 piranhas can strip all flesh off a person within 5 minutes.

Unfortunately, I also lost my job at the local swimming pool.

Sin_Tiger

We attended a cremation the other day, not many people of course, very quiet affair.

Then someone's phone started ringing, which might have been just a minor embarrassment or disrespectful at worst but ....

The unfortunate owner had selected the ringtone as "Dontcha wish your Girlfriend was Hot like me"  :mut
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Sin_Tiger

We had a new delivery driver knock on the door the other day who offered a box saying "I've a parcel for your next door neighbour" too lazy to go up the drive to the farm  :icon_rolleyes:

He didn't look so smug when I responded "Well you've come to the wrong address then" and closed the door.