News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Daily smile thread

Started by Lee337, January 09, 2021, 01:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee337

Bought the wife a Pug dog yesterday.

Despite the squashed nose, the bulging eyes and rolls of fat, the dog seems to like her.
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Lee337

When one door closes, another one opens.

Other than that, it's a good car.
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Lee337

I've just rung the council to ask if I could have permission to have a skip outside the house.

She said go for it fatty, you could do with the exercise!

Lee337

You cannot see attachments on this board.

Lee337

Give a man a fish & he'll eat for a day.

Teach a man to fish & he'll begin to understand why some people think golf is exciting.

Lee337

My girlfriend said to me the other day,

"What was it that first attracted you to me?"

"Was it my eyes?"

I said,

"No - not that"

So she asked me,

"Was it my smile then?"

Again I said,

"No - it wasn't that either...

Then - getting a little irate she asked,

"Well was it my legs or my figure then?"

Once again I had to say,

"No - not that either..."

Even more annoyed by this she said loudly,

"Oh I give in..."

So I said,

"Yes that was it!

Lee337

I recently decided to join a nudist colony.

The first few days were the hardest.

Lee337

Lee337

Lee337

When Spiderman shoots a sticky substance all over someone, he's "amazing" but when I do it, I'm a pervert!

Lee337

I was so drunk at the weekend, what with all the Platinum Jubilee celebrations, and the festival in the local town.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs., I took off my shoes,coat, shirt trousers and underwear. I crept very quietly upstairs...

It was only when I got to the top of teh stairs, I realised I was on a fu**ing bus!!

Lee337

Lee337

Lee337

ghulst

A boy read a restaurant sign that advertised fat-free French fries. 

"Sounds great," said the health-conscious boy. He ordered some. 

He watched as the cook pulled a basket of fries from the fryer. The potatoes were dripping with oil when the cook put them into the container. 

"Wait a minute," the boy said. "Those don't look fat-free." 

"Sure they are," the cook said. "We charge only for the potatoes. The fat is free."
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011