News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Daily smile thread

Started by Lee337, January 09, 2021, 01:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee337

What space film was made in 1992?

Thought it was Apollo 13 but according t Google, I was wrong.

Google it to find out...
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Nick Calne

Quote from: Lee337 on September 01, 2022, 04:24:04 PMWhat space film was made in 1992?

Thought it was Apollo 13 but according t Google, I was wrong.

Google it to find out...

Hahahaha very funny!
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Lee337

My wife tells me I can be an idiot sometimes...

I think its pretty cool for to give permission like that!
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Lee337

Lee337

My car broke down this morning, so I looked under the bonnet and saw a bat sitting on the engine. Amazingly he said, "Hello, sir. You are a handsome fellow and very nicely dressed, too."

I realised the problem straight away. Bat flattery!

Lee337

Went to the gym for the first time in ages yesterday.

The gym instructor asked me what type of squat I was accustomed to doing.

Apparently 'diddly' wasn't the correct answer.

Lee337

Lee337

Lee337

Lee337

Lee337

Reading this science book at the moment, it's a bit heavy going though - it's about anti-gravity.

I can't put it down!

Lee337

Me & Mrs L out for a beer last night...

Lee337

Lee337

London_Phil

This seems a bit personal, as my wife was very keen to show me this