News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Moist.

Started by Bixxer Bob, January 19, 2021, 04:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

All the old UK hands know how I love a ford   :icon_rolleyes:

The recent weather has offered an opportunity to improve my skills a bit :*&*
Not me, obviously, I'm on the bike behind the camera.

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

ghulst

I was wondering when he was going to topple over. ;)

Never done a crossing like that. I think I would find that challenging. ;)
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

mat-tiger1

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on January 19, 2021, 04:14:44 PM
All the old UK hands know how I love a ford   :icon_rolleyes:

The 1st time I witnessed Bixxer negotiating a ford, way back in 2010!  :icon_eek: :augie
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Nick Calne

Do we we still have that video?
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: mat-tiger1 on January 19, 2021, 04:55:31 PM
The 1st time I witnessed Bixxer negotiating a ford, way back in 2010!  :icon_eek: :augie

It will live forever.  :*&*
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: ghulst on January 19, 2021, 04:47:07 PM
I was wondering when he was going to topple over. ;)

Never done a crossing like that. I think I would find that challenging. ;)

The "he" is a she. A 22yr old on a Z1000SX. And a much better rider than me :hat10

ghulst

LOL, sorry, I couldn't make that out on the video...  :augie
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

Sin_Tiger

Sound engineering by "Plumbfix"  :icon_lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on January 20, 2021, 01:54:26 AM
Sound engineering by "Plumbfix"  :icon_lol:

:rfl

The mike for the front camera is under the seat. It picks up noises from the gearbox Brunel would be proud of. You remember Clarkson saying "I don't want a button in a 4x4, I want a lever moving big chunks of metal with a satisfying clunk"? That!     :ImaPoser

ssevy

Not to be critical, but you were trolling too fast for brown trout; salmon, sure, but that looks more like brown trout water to me.
I may not be big, but I'm slow.

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: ssevy on June 15, 2021, 07:50:36 PM
Not to be critical, but you were trolling too fast for brown trout; salmon, sure, but that looks more like brown trout water to me.

:ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser