News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Forum changes and announcements

Started by ghulst, January 20, 2021, 10:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghulst

Oh, absolutely. And there always are things that we can adapt/change. It won't be the exact same again, simply because the tech behind the old theme was old and no longer secure. I think we'll go through some more changes in the future. ;)
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

Lee337

Yep, I like it. seems easier to navigate on both PC and Smartphone. It's a little more 'modern' than the old style but not too far apart that loses it's identity.

Well done Ghulst.   :><
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

London_Phil

Re the look. Is it possible to get a dark theme?, I find the lack of contrast difficult, as all the colours are quite muted, or it seems so to me.

Sin_Tiger

The image attachement function is a great improvement  :thumbsup
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

ghulst

Quote from: London_Phil on March 31, 2022, 10:37:18 PMRe the look. Is it possible to get a dark theme?, I find the lack of contrast difficult, as all the colours are quite muted, or it seems so to me.
Some of the colors are muted, yes. I can see if I can implement a theme changer so you could change to a different version of the theme. However, that is going to take a bit of extra time. ;)
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011