Author Topic: ghulst  (Read 330 times)

February 23, 2021, 03:01:27 PMReply #30 on

Offline Nick Calne

• Cool Cats
  • Sumatran Tiger
  • Activity Meter:
    2.89%
Have you ever watched one of those scandi murder dramas where the plot wasn't painfully obvious... having a submarine is probably the most exciting variation I have heard of.  (You gotta watch these submariners they are a dangerous lot and we have one amongst us!)

Here are the usual ingredients:

Woman detective - history of childhood abuse, possibly autistic, sexually promiscuous, head-strong, possibly shagging her boss.  Has a woolly jumper.
Woman victim(s) - vulnerable, stupid, easily manipulated, has a child to care for, but no husband.  Gulible AF.  Might be a sex worker.
Murderer - handsome, in a position of power, probably a psychopath or a nazi, may have had a relationship with all the women previously.
Friend zone man / side detective - In love with the detective but will never get any.

Now just change where, when and how.  I reckon we could knock up a show..... maybe start with a young Danish woman is found naked holding only a copy of Babbel's learn Dutch in a year having been beaten to death with Britool 1/4" whitworth.

February 23, 2021, 09:55:50 PMReply #31 on

Offline ghulst

• Administrator
  • Cheetah
  • Activity Meter:
    10.89%
  • Roar!
    • arnehulstein.nl
  • Bike model currently owned: BMW R1200GS
Well, you've got to admire the creativity. ;)
BMW R 1200 GS 2010 and a 1994 Ducati 600 SuperSport. - Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

February 25, 2021, 10:40:28 AMReply #32 on

Offline ghulst

• Administrator
  • Cheetah
  • Activity Meter:
    10.89%
  • Roar!
    • arnehulstein.nl
  • Bike model currently owned: BMW R1200GS
Losing weight doesn't seem to be working for me, so from now I'm going to concentrate on getting taller.
BMW R 1200 GS 2010 and a 1994 Ducati 600 SuperSport. - Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

February 26, 2021, 10:25:10 PMReply #33 on

Offline Sin_Tiger

• I have the POWER !
  • Cool Cats
  • Chatty Cathy
  • Activity Meter:
    8.89%
  • Max the Moderator
  • Bike model currently owned: Trophy SE - renamed Rhoda the Corroda
Have you ever watched one of those scandi murder dramas where the plot wasn't painfully obvious... having a submarine is probably the most exciting variation I have heard of.  (You gotta watch these submariners they are a dangerous lot and we have one amongst us!)

Here are the usual ingredients:

Woman detective - history of childhood abuse, possibly autistic, sexually promiscuous, head-strong, possibly shagging her boss.  Has a woolly jumper.
Woman victim(s) - vulnerable, stupid, easily manipulated, has a child to care for, but no husband.  Gulible AF.  Might be a sex worker.
Murderer - handsome, in a position of power, probably a psychopath or a nazi, may have had a relationship with all the women previously.
Friend zone man / side detective - In love with the detective but will never get any.

Now just change where, when and how.  I reckon we could knock up a show..... maybe start with a young Danish woman is found naked holding only a copy of Babbel's learn Dutch in a year having been beaten to death with Britool 1/4" whitworth.

:*&* I'm off for an Akavit and some cheese.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

February 27, 2021, 11:41:34 AMReply #34 on

Offline Bixxer Bob

• Auditor of Reality
  • Cool Cats
  • Chatty Cathy
  • Activity Meter:
    2.22%
  • I make the mistakes so you don't have to.....
  • Bike model currently owned: 2013 Exploder
:*&* I'm off for an Akavit and some cheese.

:ImaPoser
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

June 06, 2021, 09:16:21 AMReply #35 on

Offline mat-tiger1

• Cheetah
  • Activity Meter:
    0.22%
  • Bike model currently owned: 2021 Tiger 900 Rally Pro
  (You gotta watch these submariners they are a dangerous lot and we have one amongst us!)

:ear :augie :bad
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal