News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

ghulst

Started by Chris Canning, January 21, 2021, 09:02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Calne

Have you ever watched one of those scandi murder dramas where the plot wasn't painfully obvious... having a submarine is probably the most exciting variation I have heard of.  (You gotta watch these submariners they are a dangerous lot and we have one amongst us!)

Here are the usual ingredients:

Woman detective - history of childhood abuse, possibly autistic, sexually promiscuous, head-strong, possibly shagging her boss.  Has a woolly jumper.
Woman victim(s) - vulnerable, stupid, easily manipulated, has a child to care for, but no husband.  Gulible AF.  Might be a sex worker.
Murderer - handsome, in a position of power, probably a psychopath or a nazi, may have had a relationship with all the women previously.
Friend zone man / side detective - In love with the detective but will never get any.

Now just change where, when and how.  I reckon we could knock up a show..... maybe start with a young Danish woman is found naked holding only a copy of Babbel's learn Dutch in a year having been beaten to death with Britool 1/4" whitworth.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

ghulst

Well, you've got to admire the creativity. ;)
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

ghulst

Losing weight doesn't seem to be working for me, so from now I'm going to concentrate on getting taller.
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Nick Calne on February 23, 2021, 03:01:27 PM
Have you ever watched one of those scandi murder dramas where the plot wasn't painfully obvious... having a submarine is probably the most exciting variation I have heard of.  (You gotta watch these submariners they are a dangerous lot and we have one amongst us!)

Here are the usual ingredients:

Woman detective - history of childhood abuse, possibly autistic, sexually promiscuous, head-strong, possibly shagging her boss.  Has a woolly jumper.
Woman victim(s) - vulnerable, stupid, easily manipulated, has a child to care for, but no husband.  Gulible AF.  Might be a sex worker.
Murderer - handsome, in a position of power, probably a psychopath or a nazi, may have had a relationship with all the women previously.
Friend zone man / side detective - In love with the detective but will never get any.

Now just change where, when and how.  I reckon we could knock up a show..... maybe start with a young Danish woman is found naked holding only a copy of Babbel's learn Dutch in a year having been beaten to death with Britool 1/4" whitworth.

:*&* I'm off for an Akavit and some cheese.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

mat-tiger1

Quote from: Nick Calne on February 23, 2021, 03:01:27 PM
  (You gotta watch these submariners they are a dangerous lot and we have one amongst us!)

:ear :augie :bad
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.