News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tallulah's Diary

Started by Lee337, January 24, 2021, 01:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee337

Will post ther video when it's up on Youtube.
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Lee337

Video from Tallulah's dashcam.

No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Lee337

Took Tallulah out this morning, just a 15 mile commute to work, via the fuel station. Can't remember the last time I rode her but it was real fun. I'd forgotten just how good these bikes are. She now has 68140 miles on the clock (109660km), has averaged 53mpg, pulls like a train & fully laden has the carrying capacity of a camel... well a small camel anyway.

Didn't miss a beat on the way in but oddly on the way home, the 15 mile trip turned out to be just shy of 50 miles.

No idea how that happened.   :wheel