News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Support TigerTriple

Started by ghulst, January 27, 2021, 02:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghulst

Obviously, no forum has ever run for free. The TigerTriple forum needs servers, storage, software licenses to run the servers and so on, and so forth. At the same time the TigerTriple forum really is a community and I am hoping all community members are willing to chip in to cover the cost. For that reason, I have added a PayPal button on the bottom of the forum. There are lots of ways to make money with a forum, but most are going to involve advertising and that is going to get in the way of our community feeling. So, that is why I have added a PayPal donation button on the footer for if you want to contribute to the forum. It is up to you how much you want to donate and how often you would want to do that. But for the forum, a recurring €1 per month donation is always nicer than a one-time €12 donation, as I am hoping you will stick around for longer. ;) But that is just a quiet hint. All the rest is up to you.

Thank you for supporting TigerTriple.com!

2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

Mart

Donation set for 2.00 Euros a month - thanks for all your hard work!

Lee337

No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

ghulst

London_Phil

Did my normal thing, and just saw the donation request. Didn't read the instructions, (Engineer, innit!!) Bought a years worth....

ghulst

Nick Calne

Just lobbed 20 euros in the pile.  :friday
Give me a nudge when you need a little more.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

ghulst

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

GavD

Me too, monthly subscription.
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

ghulst

Geoff W

I have just tried to make donation via card payment, I don't have a PayPal account, but nothing seemed to happen. Have you received a one off payment from G Wilson?
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

ghulst

Sorry Geoff, I don't see anything there. :(