News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Test post (You can ignore this)

Started by Lee337, January 27, 2021, 06:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee337

a post to test adding photos.

Just to see if it works.

(No it didn't)

No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

ghulst

2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

Lee337

I was trying to insert an image grom my Google cloud account, but it wouldn't let me. I probably need an Imgur or Dropbox account to do it.

Was just thinking about having images in the Trophy, or Tiger post where I mention the subject, instead of having a string of images at the foot of the post.

I've got my 'Designer' head on at the moment.
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

ghulst

True, I don't think you can post them directly from Google cloud. However, there are ample possibilities such as imgur, but also imgbb where you can host images for free. Or in our own gallery, where you can upload and then grab the BB code for the forum.

A picture of my Steamer from the gallery. Just to make a point. ;)

Lee337

Thanks, I think I'll look into Dropbox or Imgur when I have a little more time. Don't want to fill up the gallery with Trophy pics, although I might do with the Girly.

ghulst

You are welcome. I don't think you can do image hosting from Dropbox either. You will need a specific image hosting solution.