News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Triumph Torque Magazines

Started by Sin_Tiger, January 31, 2021, 01:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

Looking to fill the gaps in my collection of Triumph Torque Magazines, the quarterly produced from 1996 - 2007 when it was halted in favour of the pure advertising brochure which eventually went online.

If anyone has some of these lying around gathering dust, I'd be happy to recompense them for helping to satisfy my completist / OCDC tendencies.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

ghulst

Perhaps it is an idea to list which issues you are still looking for?
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

Sin_Tiger

Fair comment, I was casting the net wide and discuss with responders on a PM basis but the list is longer than I'd like

Looking for any of issue numbers : 1-5, 14-19, 44-46
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint