News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2021 Tigertriple Trip Info Thread

Started by Nick Calne, February 16, 2021, 09:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blacktiger

Right then chaps, we're going for the Ibis, Albert Docks for the 9th evening in Liverpool. It's a mile walk to the Historic pub called the Philharmonic. https://www.nicholsonspubs.co.uk/restaurants/northwest/thephilharmonicdiningroomsliverpool?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=gmb#
its interior is listed on the CAMRA register of Historic Pub Interiors and the whole thing is Grade1 listed.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Nick Calne

Can't confirm but I think we might be 10 strong. Sin ate you sure this isn't for you dude? :occasion14
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Nick Calne on March 02, 2021, 09:59:54 PM
Can't confirm but I think we might be 10 strong. Sin ate you sure this isn't for you dude? :occasion14

Don't think so this time but you never know  :icon_scratch:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

TigerKing

Hi Folks,
I've just become a TigerTriple member and was steered toward this trip.
I'm booked in the Wellbeck for 4 nights, arriving Thursday 9th Sept, leaving Monday 13th Sept. 
I'll be cruising out of and back in to Heysham.
Very much looking forward to meeting everyone and enjoying the roads and sights on IOM.
Cheers for now.
Life is short !

Nick Calne

Update - Attending to date:
Bixxer
Blacktiger
Mats-tiger1
Nickcalne
Tigerking
London Phil
Nigel L
And from the Wiltshire tigers group
Chris TR
Paul E

Any more takers?

Geoff W

OK  I have booked the Ibis Hotel Liverpool Dock for the 9th September, 11:15 ferry to IOM, 3 nights in the Wellbeck Hotel, Ferry back to Liverpool at 15:00 on the 13th September. now I just need to get the carburettors working.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

PeteH

I'm in, ferry and Welbeck booked, arrive Saturday leave Tuesday. :rrr
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Nick Calne

threepot

Hi all,it's been a while. Nice to see some normality returning here👍
Nick contacted me recently about the trip. Been a few developments in my life recently. Had to sell my Steamer😥 Gutted,but it was just too big for me to keep in the house I'm living in atm. Yes,I keep the bikes in the house!😁 Still got the Super3,and,I bought a CB500x! Good bike,but not a Steamer! I've also gone thru a separation,so my finances are a bit tight atm. But I'll keep an eye on developments,and see how things are closer to the date? Hope your all well,and hope to see you soon👍
95 Super111
96 Tiger

blacktiger

Quote from: threepot on March 12, 2021, 02:11:20 PM
Hi all,it's been a while. Nice to see some normality returning here👍
Nick contacted me recently about the trip. Been a few developments in my life recently. Had to sell my Steamer😥 Gutted,but it was just too big for me to keep in the house I'm living in atm. Yes,I keep the bikes in the house!😁 Still got the Super3,and,I bought a CB500x! Good bike,but not a Steamer! I've also gone thru a separation,so my finances are a bit tight atm. But I'll keep an eye on developments,and see how things are closer to the date? Hope your all well,and hope to see you soon👍

I think I speak for us all in saying that we hope you manage to work it all out and join us. The SuperIII would be ideal on the Island circuit.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: threepot on March 12, 2021, 02:11:20 PM
But I'll keep an eye on developments,and see how things are closer to the date? Hope your all well,and hope to see you soon👍

Sorry to read you're going through the mill mate, if anyone needs a break it's you, hope you manage to find a way to make it work. If not we'll just have to have another trip to South Wales  ;)
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

threepot

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on March 12, 2021, 09:13:58 PM
Sorry to read you're going through the mill mate, if anyone needs a break it's you, hope you manage to find a way to make it work. If not we'll just have to have another trip to South Wales  ;)
Thanks ST. Are you sure you want to come to Wales again? Remember the last time?😉
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Nick Calne

It would just be good to see you and have a beer. Great if you can spare the time for the trip.

mat-tiger1

Just a quick mention, we have the mighty PeteH confirmed as coming along with us!  :notworthy :thumbsup

Pete will be heading over to the IOM on Saturday's ferry, so will meet up with us somewhere en route. (Depends on the time his ferry docks)  :icon_scratch:

He may be persuaded to head up the "Pool" on Thursday night to have a pint with us!  :occasion14 We'll wait to see!  :bad
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

blacktiger

Quote from: mat-tiger1 on July 23, 2021, 01:09:04 PM
Just a quick mention, we have the mighty PeteH confirmed as coming along with us!  :notworthy :thumbsup

Pete will be heading over to the IOM on Saturday's ferry, so will meet up with us somewhere en route. (Depends on the time his ferry docks)  :icon_scratch:

He may be persuaded to head up the "Pool" on Thursday night to have a pint with us!  :occasion14 We'll wait to see!  :bad

Excellent. Will be nice to meet up again.