News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ear Worm

Started by Lee337, February 21, 2021, 12:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee337

Do you ever get a tune in your head & can't get rid of it until you hear it?

Here's a thread for just thst kind of thing. I'll get the ball rolling.

I've had this running around in my head since last night.

No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

GavD

If you're gonna get an ear worm, that's a great one.

Only really listened to CCR in the last year or so since subscribing to Spotify.

That one is a TUUUUUUNE.
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

Sin_Tiger

CCR is the best road trip sound track in my opinion.

Appropriately, I often wondered if Jeff Lynn was influenced by them in some small way.

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

GavD

This has been a regular ear worm for me for many years. It's strange, but I find myself singing it in my head sometimes when I probably haven't heard it for months.

Lee337

No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

GavD

Greta van fleet remind me of Wolfmother, and some say Led Zep, but I think thats a stretch.

Lee337

An oldie, not sure why this is in my head today...

Sin_Tiger

This is one I find particularly difficult to rid my brain of.

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

GavD

Lee337

Sin_Tiger

Lee337

Sin_Tiger

Showing my age  :icon_rolleyes: great tune for boogieing through the bends.

Lee337