News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ear Worm

Started by Lee337, February 21, 2021, 12:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Calne

Not heard that before. Enjoyed it Lee!
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Lee337

No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Lee337

No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Sin_Tiger

Here's an odd one that I haven't pursued. When riding in the rain, often tedious at best, I noticed that when a track in my playlist mentions rain, storms or other inclement weather, it actually lifts my mood and aids concentration  :icon_scratch: I've been tempted to compile a playlist with just those tracks that I can switch to, to see if it is the case or it's just the irony of the situation that made me smile  :m

Doors - Riders of the Storm
CCR - Have You Ever Seen the Rain
Carpenters - Rainy Days & Mondays
Richard Hawley - There's a Storm Coming
Eric Clapton - Let it Rain
Bruno Mars - It Will Rain
James Taylor - Fire and Rain
Pitbull - Rain Over Me
Willie Nelson - Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
Bob Dylan - A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall
Prince - Purple Rain
Guns N' Roses - November Rain
Silencers - Scottish Rain
Lady Gaga - Rain On Me

There's lots once you start thinking about it. If you need to test this, you probably won't have to wait long  :mut
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Lee337

or, ass an alternative

Sunshine of your Love - Cream
Walking on sunshine - Katrina & the waves
When the sun goes down - Arctic Monkeys
My God is the sun - Queens of the Stoneage
Here comes the sun - Beetles
Island in the sun - Weezer
Set the controls for the heart of the sun - Pink Floyd
Black hole sun - Soundgarden
Holiday in the sun - Sex Pistols

I guess the difference Sin, is you come from the North - I come from the south  :*

Nick Calne

There aren't many songs about it being overcast, damp and 9 deg C, so it is going to be one or the other I guess.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Nick Calne on June 05, 2021, 10:28:07 AM
There aren't many songs about it being overcast, damp and 9 deg C, so it is going to be one or the other I guess.

:icon_scratch: I'm sure The Smiths did

:XXsunsmile I must try Sunshine on Leith sometime  ;)
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Lee337

Lee337

One from the Archives...

GavD

'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

GavD

This one is more of an eye worm!!!!

Rachel Hunter :love10

GavD

Cos we've lost one of the sharp dressed men - Dusty Hill :icon_salut:

Lee337

Quote from: GavD on July 01, 2021, 07:46:38 PM
This one is more of an eye worm!!!!

Rachel Hunter :love10

Yes, she has  :hat10

Lee337

and another great one, saw them live a few times, a great loss.  RIP Dusty

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: GavD on July 29, 2021, 04:47:25 PM
Cos we've lost one of the sharp dressed men - Dusty Hill :icon_salut:

They've given us a lot of great road tunes  :icon_salut: