News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New boots & Panties

Started by Lee337, April 05, 2021, 01:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee337

which I seem to remember was an album by Ina Dury & the Blockheads.

Anyway, Sunday was  nice & warm so I took the bike out for a short run. It also gave me the opportunity to test out my new Richa Slick boots I bought a couple of weeks ago and some Bull-it cargo jeans that have been sitting in amongst my bike gear for a couple of months, just waiting for a warm day.

Both felt a bit weird at first as I rarely wear anything but either lethers or my Alpinestars textiles when riding, so wearing what effectively is a pair of jeans felt odd.

Combine that with my Richa boots, which are more or less ankle boots instead of my more usual full boots, also made for a different riding experience, not bad, just different.

I now have some new summer gloves on order, Richa Rock gloves which should be here by the end of the week, just in time for the rain to reach South Lincolnshire, so I may have to wait a little before I get to test them out.
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Nick Calne

Good for you! New gear is always a win
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?