News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Front wheel noise

Started by ssevy, April 26, 2021, 01:50:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

:rrr Be comforted in the knowledge that it snowed on the hills around us today  :* :^_^
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Beernard

Gday Sin.
First, thanks for all your excellent input on this forum. Second, I just want to say I love your brake caliper groove cleaner tools. First class.
Regards, Bern.
Ripper, woke up again.

Sin_Tiger

Thanks mate, effective and really cheap, what can I say I'm a Jock  :bad
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

ssevy

My overheated rear rotor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I may not be big, but I'm slow.

Sin_Tiger

:bug_eye that'll make a nice salad bowl  ;)

And here's what happens when one piston / slider jams.

ssevy

Installed my new rear disc today, and recleaned all the rusty bits, then applied some RPM rust inhibitor. Never used it before, but auto restorers seem to like it, so I'll see how it works on a bike.
You heat the part with a heat gun and brush the powder on and it melts in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I may not be big, but I'm slow.

Sin_Tiger

sounds a bit like manual powder coating  :icon_scratch: but hey if it works  :m