News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Old Brochures

Started by The Midnight Rambler, May 04, 2021, 06:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Midnight Rambler

I found some old Triumph brochures during a recent clear out. There are two big brochures which date from 93 and 94 I think. the latter one has a bit of spilt tea damage but the pictures are good. The 2005 one is smaller, with less photos.
Seems a shame to bin them, so P.M. me if you want one, I only want the postage covered but being a lazy sod I haven't checked to see how much it would be. And in any case no one might want them!
I tried to upload pictures but it wont let me for "security reasons" so if someone can tell me what I am doing wrong I will post them up.
Cheers
Ian
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

ghulst

If the old Tiger is in there, I'd be interested to have them. If you are willing to ship to the EU. ;)
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

The Midnight Rambler

Sorry folks, all gone.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson