News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger 900 RP Custom Respray

Started by mat-tiger1, June 12, 2021, 01:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mat-tiger1

Hi all,  :wave I thought i'd let you guys be the the first to see what my local custom spray shop has been up to on my behalf!  :augie

I bought the 900 RP in a base colour Black, (which i must admit was growing on me) but my intention was always to have something a little bit different.  :nod

The directive was to have the logos all airbrushed into the design and make it unique.  :icon_cool:

I think we've achieved that? I for one am very happy with the result!  :thumbsup (Which is just as well seeing as i'm the one paying! :icon_lol:)
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Nick Calne

It's so much better than the Triumph colours.  Time for a matching helmet I reckon!
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

London_Phil

It will surely just end up covered in mud anyway?, but a nice colour.

ghulst

2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Madruss

1996 Granite black Steamer, ahead of 40 odd others owned
Regards Russ
An ounce of luck is worth a ton of experience!