News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Riding my Steamer NY to CA and back April and May 2021

Started by ssevy, June 13, 2021, 05:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssevy

Thank you both!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I may not be big, but I'm slow.

Bixxer Bob

It would be fantastic to have such a travelling opportunity without ferries and languages to contend with.  I've done short Alps and Pyrenees trips, and speak a little French and German, maybe I just need to get on with it.   :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks for taking the time to write it up for us :icon_lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

wyaTT37

Where abouts in NY did you start and finish at? I live Upstate and have a few Tigers. Im in Syracuse.
Thanks to "those who we cannot mention",  Im keeping my Tigers outfitted for Mad Max world, coming to a hometown near you in short order.

Madruss

Epic trip mate.
Thanks for educating this tiger owning Aussie on a two way journey across your vast country.
I did my epic trip from Darwin NT to Sydney NSW on a '73 750 Ducati in 1978. Wrote it up a few years ago. Unfortunately very few photos survived. 
1996 Granite black Steamer, ahead of 40 odd others owned
Regards Russ
An ounce of luck is worth a ton of experience!