News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

The International Classic Bike Show 2021, 3rd & 4th Jul Staffordshire Showground

Started by mat-tiger1, June 30, 2021, 10:47:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mat-tiger1

Hi All!  :wave Any of you guys heading to the Classic Bike Show on at Stafford over the weekend?  :^_^

If you're heading that way, give me a shout back and we can meet up (Socially-distanced of course!) :occasion14  :thumbsup

I'll probably be there on the Sunday, looking for bits for my old XT550. Let's hope the weather holds! :augie

https://www.classicmagazines.co.uk/product/show/id/17?dm_i=6RAG,97N8,303Y5Q,13I5A,1
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Lee337

There's a few things happening this weekend that i was thinking of doing, the national Road Rally was one, the ICBS was another.

Turns out Mrs L has booked a meal for her sisters birthday, so sadly, I have to go to Southend on Saturday at 5pm, rush the meal as the other side of her family are Ballfooting mad and there's some sort of kick around happening, then we're all off somewhere on Sunday too.  :icon_sad:
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

London_Phil

Quote from: Lee337 on June 30, 2021, 02:23:59 PM
There's a few things happening this weekend that i was thinking of doing, the national Road Rally was one, the ICBS was another.

Turns out Mrs L has booked a meal for her sisters birthday, so sadly, I have to go to Southend on Saturday at 5pm, rush the meal as the other side of her family are Ballfooting mad and there's some sort of kick around happening, then we're all off somewhere on Sunday too.  :icon_sad:

Nothing quite like a Hobby that doesn't fit the rest of your families life, or the British weather.....

Nick Calne

Sorry dude. Lady Calne and I are booked in for a dinner with my cousins on Saturday.

Have you asked Sin, Stenners and Canning? Surely they'd be up for it!
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: mat-tiger1 on June 30, 2021, 10:47:07 AM
If you're heading that way, give me a shout back and we can meet up (Socially-distanced of course!) :occasion14  :thumbsup

If what I see on TV is representative, you could be forgiven for thinking nobody does that anymore  :m . There are over 1k of Jockanese F'ball suporters who are now regretting their idiocy  :cp

It'd be really good to catch up but I'm not coming down for it this year, Mortons still keep asking though  :icon_rolleyes: Last time I heard from the Sten, they were staying in France until Sep / Oct.

Are you still looking for that Speedo  :icon_eek: ?

How did the ABR Jamboree go? We need a proper report please  :thumbsup
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

mat-tiger1

From the show today.

Not many about this time round.

I could just about afford this one!

All the best,
Mat-tiger1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

ghulst

It looked fairly quiet on the day you visited... At least you got to see the bikes well, but not a good thing for the people paying for the stands... ;)
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

mat-tiger1

Not as many exhibitors, club stands or component stalls as usual. But yes, it helped to be able to get a look at things  a little easier.

All the best,
Mat-tiger1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sin_Tiger

Damn, I threw one of those Airfix C15 kits in the plastic recycling bin not that long ago  :BangHead

I feel sorry for the small one man outfits that made the effort, hope they managed to cover their overheads.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

London_Phil