News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Sneak peaks…

Started by ghulst, July 07, 2021, 07:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghulst

I don't know whether anyone has seen these already, but apparently they were in an owners group forum and made their way onto the ADV Rider forum. If they truly are sneak peaks, we are in for some fun. A big tiger with a shaft drive sounds like a great idea. Where have I seen that combo before? ;)

Having said all that, it does look reasonably light. So, could we see a 225kg 1200cc allroad here? ;) That would be interesting.

And on the road:

2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

ssevy

The remote cylinder for the rear shock looks huge; maybe some kind of active suspension?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I may not be big, but I'm slow.

ghulst

I would expect a new Tiger to have active suspension. All of its competitors have it. ;) However, it looks a bit clumsy like that.
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

ssevy

Maybe that's the nitro bottle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I may not be big, but I'm slow.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: ssevy on July 12, 2021, 06:39:28 PM
The remote cylinder for the rear shock looks huge; maybe some kind of active suspension?

If it's a development mule, it's most likely an adjustment unit with a datalogger.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint