News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Side and tail lights

Started by CaptainScarlet, August 05, 2021, 02:06:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainScarlet

So... My '07 Tiger's side and tail lights have stopped working when I turn on the ignition, but they DO work when the key's turned to the 'park' (steering lock) position.
Any ideas, Gents?
The Road is Life

Lee337

I had an issue with the brake light, indicators and horn not working & it turned out to be a loose wire in the ignition.

Not sure if this is something similar.
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

CaptainScarlet

Quote from: Lee337 on August 05, 2021, 02:10:34 PM
I had an issue with the brake light, indicators and horn not working & it turned out to be a loose wire in the ignition.

Not sure if this is something similar.

Lee337, Yep, a loose wire or bad connection seems most likely. Don't like the idea of digging around in the ignition switch, though!
The Road is Life

Bigfeesh

My ignition live came off the inside of my bike, engine only ran wi bars canted over! Easy fix wi some flux and solder, back on the road that afternoon.
Tiptop