News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger 955i Panniers (Lucifer Orange) including mounting hardware

Started by oradbaforpsoft, August 28, 2021, 01:26:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oradbaforpsoft

Asking for $600 plus shipping to lower 48.
Ideally someone in the Kansas City area will pick it up in person. I can also deliver to the Dallas/Fort Worth area - I am planning a road  trip from Kansas City to DFW next month.

I am selling the side panniers for a 955i Tiger (It fits my 2003 spoked wheels Tiger).
Includes mounting hardware for side boxes and rear mudgard brace/bracket.
This is a spare set that I purchased years ago, 'just in case'. Color is Lucifer Orange. Part number should be A9900087, but I have also it listed as A9508013.
They are in good condition - minor scuffs and general wear. I have keys(2 of each for mounting bracket and actual boxes).
Right pannier (Exhaust side) is made with indentation for exhaust.
Install instructions used to be on triumphinstructions.com using part number A9900087. I will include a printed copy.

NOT included:
Top box
Inside bags

PS: I tried to show slight scuffs and marks with my fingers, but the paint is very reflective and I was in the basement. The inside elastics are 'tired' - I guess it happens after about 18 years.
Dave in KCMO: 2003 Tiger 955i - Lucifer Orange