News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Isle of Man Trip

Started by Nick Calne, September 08, 2021, 05:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Calne

There are a few of us heading off to the Isle of Man tomorrow via Liverpool.  Watch this space for reports of small amounts of riding and maximised beer intake.

:wheel
:friday
:cp
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Lee337

No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Geoff W

When we tire of doing laps of the course, an all day bus ticket costs just over £5.00, pub tour by bus sounds like a possibility. The energetic could even walk to a pub and get the bus back! :occasion14
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

London_Phil

As a non-drinker who doesn't get out on the bike much, I may have enrolled on the wrong trip.......... Looks like the ride from London to Liverpool will be the longest days ride!

Nick Calne

It is a small island Phil!  People have been planning prospective activities other than drinking though!

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Geoff W on September 08, 2021, 08:06:18 PM
When we tire of doing laps of the course, an all day bus ticket costs just over £5.00, pub tour by bus sounds like a possibility. The energetic could even walk to a pub and get the bus back! :occasion14

Haven't you got a bus pass yet  :mut
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

ghulst

2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

Nick Calne

Well we have made it as far as Liverpool. All just about to jump on the ferry.

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint