News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2018 Tiger 1200 XRT for sale

Started by VABird, October 09, 2021, 02:36:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VABird

This is the top of the line Tiger 1200 (formerly Explorer). I bought this bike from a friend about 4 months ago, so I know it was superbly maintained. I was very excited about it's advance design and technology, but as much as I hate to admit it, it is just too big for me and I can no longer safely manage such a big machine. I have a smaller bike that I intend to keep. So here are the details.

Just under 20,000 miles, with about 1,000 miles on new Dunlop tires. Dual Brembo front discs are amazingly effective.
Side cases and matching top case (not pictured) are all keyed the same as ignition, seat lock and gas cap. Keyless start, electrically adjustable windshield, with another larger windshield included for winter riding. Heated seats and hand grips. Super loud Piaa horns. Comfy (but ugly) sheepskin seat cover is easily removable. 141 HP triple engine has tremendous power. Lower engine guards, highway pegs, LED headlights, tail light, turn signals and fog lights. Garmin GPS, Six speed with shaft final drive. Cruise control, hill hold, & quick shift.
Electronic suspension automatically adjusts for rider, pillion and luggage weight. Rider modes, TFT display has many settings to suit you and display gear, instant and average MPG, miles to empty, trip meters, coolant temp, time, ambient temperature, speed, RPM, and more.
Ridden moderately, it will get over 52 MPG. It's an amazing machine, but just too much for me!
The bike has been lowered about 1.5", but I can easily return it to stock height if you're on the tall side.
$12,900
Located in central VA, USA
The ride might be fun, but in the great scheme of things, it's the destination that counts.
John 3:16

ghulst

That looks like a great bike. Good luck with the sale!
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011