News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Bike Prices

Started by Chris Canning, November 02, 2021, 10:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Going off at a tangent for a moment, in Uk there's a prog on Yesterday channel called Bangers and Cash which follows the ups and downs of the family owned Matthewson Classic Car Auction.  Being Yorkshire, Bonhams it ain't, bit it still passes a gentle hour or so if you've time.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Lee337

Often watch that  it surprises me how tat goes for loads but stuff I like goes for very little.

Just goes to show that I either have individual taste or more likely  no taste at all (although I do still ride a Triumph)
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

blacktiger

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on December 02, 2021, 12:52:58 PM
Going off at a tangent for a moment, in Uk there's a prog on Yesterday channel called Bangers and Cash which follows the ups and downs of the family owned Matthewson Classic Car Auction.  Being Yorkshire, Bonhams it ain't, bit it still passes a gentle hour or so if you've time.

Yes, I have it on "series link".
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Chris Canning

Haven't seen the program...but anyone with a car or bike no matter what age can't fail to be amazed at what the hell is going on with prices.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Chris Canning on December 02, 2021, 08:13:47 PM
Haven't seen the program...but anyone with a car or bike no matter what age can't fail to be amazed at what the hell is going on with prices.

:iagree
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

ghulst

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on December 02, 2021, 12:52:58 PM
I found that show somewhere, so watched the first season. I did like it. Not found any subsequent episodes. But prices seem to really go crazy for some things at the moment. But bargains are still to be had. I bought my Saab Viggen convertible, the BMW GS and now the KTM Adventure R all well below market prices. Patience is key though... ;)
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

blacktiger

Quote from: ghulst on December 05, 2021, 08:51:40 AM
I found that show somewhere, so watched the first season. I did like it. Not found any subsequent episodes.

According to a search on Sky Q they've done four series of Bangers & Cash on Yesterday channel. Always interesting in what they find tucked away in someone's garage.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.