News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

MCL 2021 Anyone?

Started by mat-tiger1, December 05, 2021, 09:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mat-tiger1

Nickcalne and my good self are headed to this year's MCL on Sunday the 12th Dec & I wondered if anyone else was going along?  :wheel :thumbsup

https://www.motorcyclelive.co.uk/
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Lee337

Not this year, tgought about it but still can't get Mrs L to travel into the city (I'll spend too much if I go by myself & won't even have someone to help me carry stuff home).
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

London_Phil

General Consensus on Reddit is its smaller and quieter this year. Yamaha not attending, and reduced number of Traders.
Not for me this year..

Nick Calne

No doubt it is. But we have to do things to live a life worth living. And right now it is what we have got. :occasion14
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Nick Calne on December 05, 2021, 11:33:26 PM
And right now it is what we have got. :occasion14

All we had was a "Steps" concert, and look what happened with that  :BangHead
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

ghulst

I did see some pics from TeapotOne. How was it? It's been two years since we had a motorcycle show here. ;)
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

Nick Calne

Much as cancelling a Steps concert would be a small mercy for all concerned I do get the feeling Nicola Sturgeon dislikes people having fun perhaps preferring the rather authoritarian shutting down of this and that.

I'm sure Ivor and I will post up a report on MCL. Hopefully not from hospital!

London_Phil

Enjoy your trip, brave explorers..

mat-tiger1

I think we may have lost Nick to the dark side!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Sin_Tiger

Looks like he is auditioning for the part of a baddie in a Bourne sequel  :mut
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

mat-tiger1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

London_Phil

Think Nick may have brought something else back from MCL too....

Nick Calne

OK, yes yes, OK, so I brought the girl from the Ducati stand back. :love10

Chris Canning

Went too the NEC...walked out in the end...way too many people  :icon_sad:

Sin_Tiger