News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Buell Dual

Started by spanky, August 09, 2005, 10:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spanky

If you haven't seen it yet chek out the new CYCLE WORLD.

Looks good, and the review is pretty shiney, don't care for the color options

and the seat is too high but I'm gonna go look at one in person any way..
Happy trails to you

Honda Magna, Yamaha SR 600 thumper, and impatiently Waiting for delivery of My 2006 Caspian blue Cat..

ArizonaKid

There was a previous thread on ths topic last week, I believe. The Buell web site has a good spread on the new Buell Ulysses as well.  I 'spose if you have some HD blood in your veins you might have some attraction to the beast, but we should give it some time to see how it shakes (literally) out.  It's almost as odd as the new BMW K1200R (Motorcyclist Magazine's bike of the year by the way), but not quite. . .  The new version of the Speed Triple seems to be impressing everyone as well, but all that's for a different thread, I'm sure. . .  Anyway, no Buells in my garage!
Arizona Kid

Riding hard and fast down Arizona way

2007 Triumph Tiger

spanky

The SPEED TRIPLE is for sure a very hot item and getting better every year, even if it does look kinda of ...a.....unique, ya thats the word I was looking for. But if I'm riding, and see a dirt road I want to be able to find out where it goes, and the Tiger works perfect for me.
Happy trails to you

Honda Magna, Yamaha SR 600 thumper, and impatiently Waiting for delivery of My 2006 Caspian blue Cat..