News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Forum Member of the Year 2022

Started by Nick Calne, April 11, 2022, 06:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Calne

If there was such a thing, and perhaps there should be, it would be a close run contest between Ghulst for keeping the forum running and Lee for outstanding contribution to humour.

Well done chaps. :occasion14
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

HockleyBoy

05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

ghulst

Hahahahaha, thanks Nick. I am honored. However, if we are to do a forum member of the year, we really ought to have a competition where people suggest people first and then we let the users vote. 
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

Lee337

Humour is easy, Ghulst does all the hard work - he gets my vote.

But, thanks for the acknowledgement, it's appreciated Nick.
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Madruss

Thanks to those who keep this forum running & contributors of "the knowledge"  :thumbsup
It has made the re instatement of my steamer to nearly rideable condition much easier.  :notworthy
I'm aiming to have it on the road by Christmas "our summer" Riding season is all year road down under  :nod
1996 Granite black Steamer, ahead of 40 odd others owned
Regards Russ
An ounce of luck is worth a ton of experience!