News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Whitby motorcycle night?

Started by ghulst, July 07, 2022, 07:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghulst

I ended up in Whitby tonight, but with my bicycle, not my motorcycle. But I saw this big group as I walked by the train station. Anyone from here involved?
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

London_Phil

Late for the Vampire Festival?

HockleyBoy

Look at that sky!, Can that really be Yorkshire  :icon_lol:
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

ghulst

Quote from: London_Phil on July 08, 2022, 12:42:13 PMLate for the Vampire Festival?
No idea... But then I'd recommend they would do it around midnight, not 5pm. ;)

Quote from: HockleyBoy on July 12, 2022, 12:19:40 PMLook at that sky!, Can that really be Yorkshire  :icon_lol:
I was in the north for 5 days and had these skies all the time. Incredible. I walked on the pier on Sunday morning when the temperature was 25C at 10am already! :*  I thought I had messed up my navigation and ended up in the south of France. But then I saw black pudding at breakfast.  :mut

Geoff W

The Whistestop cafe in Whitby has been a biker stop off for years.The main difficulty with Whitby is traffic and parking. A victim of its own popularity. Friend of mine is a Registrar in Whitby, he has a fair few Goth weddings every year. But few Goth funerals!
We have had a great Summer here in the maligned and ignored North-East, if this is Global Warming, bring it on.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Geoff W on August 30, 2022, 06:59:31 PMFriend of mine is a Registrar in Whitby, he has a fair few Goth weddings every year. But few Goth funerals!

:*&* I'm not sure how to interpret that.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

ghulst

Quote from: Geoff W on August 30, 2022, 06:59:31 PMThe Whistestop cafe in Whitby has been a biker stop off for years.The main difficulty with Whitby is traffic and parking. A victim of its own popularity. Friend of mine is a Registrar in Whitby, he has a fair few Goth weddings every year. But few Goth funerals!
We have had a great Summer here in the maligned and ignored North-East, if this is Global Warming, bring it on.
Whitby really felt like the south of France when I was there back in July. It also felt like a typical British coastal town but had a bit more to it than the standard vibe I had in other places in the south. I enjoyed it.